Proudly sponsored by:
This year’s Mixology Competition sees competitors work against the clock with rounds designed to test key skills, creativity and service standards.
- Produce two serves of a signature cocktail (5 minutes)
- Produce two serves from a pre-published list of eight classic cocktails (Moscow Mule, Tom Collins, Long Island Iced Tea etc) from the judges choice on the day
The famous speed trial, with competitors making as many Gin & Tonic serves in one minute returns for 2020 also!
This year all equipment, ingredients and glassware are supplied, so competitors will not need to bring their own.
The competition is open to all levels and is an opportunity to demonstrate skills and talent.
Our judges will offer written feedback to all entrants.
We are delighted to confirm this year's finalists:
- Peter Cairns - Edge Hill University
- Brett Barrs - Loughborough University
- Gareth Shaw - Queens University Belfast
- Rhys Jones - Royal Holloway, University of London
- Johnathan Stevens - University of Cambridge
- Adam Johnston - University of Chester
- Toni Dunn - University of Chester
- Verity Froggett - University of Kent
- Kayleigh Nichol - University of Nottingham
- Joshua Mirams - University of Reading
If you have any queries or questions before or after you have entered, feel free to email us on [email protected] or call the event team on 0344 571 8208.