Who is this for?
Members who run their own social media who would like information on how to better use the medium to grow their business.
Why should I take part?
During this full day course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of how people are influenced through different communication mediums
- Learn about the different types of Social Media appropriate for your business
- Learn how to write Social Media articles to attract custom
- Understand what makes an effective headline
- Learn how to write compelling and persuasive offers
- Learn how to be able to define an effective marketing campaign through the use of Social Media
This workshop will be facilitated by Graeme Jones who is Head of Elite Training. He will be supported by their Social Media expert Rebecca Jones, who is a professionally qualified Social Media journalist, currently working for the Harwich & Manningtree Standard newspaper of which she is the Chief Reporter and Editor.
How will it help me?
Following the course, you will be able to:
- Attract greater custom from Students
- Attract greater custom from the General Public
- Build an on-line following
- Maximise the potential of the different Social Media platforms available
- Write powerful inspirational and persuasive text for Social Media articles
- Measure your success of Social Media using the analytical tools available
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. Delegates will need access to a laptop or PC with a microphone and web camera to participate in this interactive course. Attendees will receive a link to the session one week before and a downloadable participant pack the day before. (Paper copies can be sent out if you notify Sarah Mcloughlin at least 1 week in advance [email protected] )