Who is this for?
Any Manager or Leader who would like to improve the use of social media to communicate with customers and stakeholders.
Why should I take part?
Love it or loathe it social media is here to stay and can be a powerful marketing tool when used correctly. Some of the biggest questions faced by businesses when considering the use of social media is the time it might take, which platforms should they be using and what should they be posting about that is appropriate. This course helps clarify the importance of establishing a social media strategy detailing the desired goals and objectives and how to achieve them and includes some practical “how to” training on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By attending this training course, you will gain confidence in, and understand how to use social media most effectively to achieve the desired results for your business.
How will it help me?
During the course you will...
• Learn how to differentiate between the types of social media available
• Understand how to recognise the appropriate type of social media to communicate different types of business messages
• Learn how to compose appropriate communications appropriate for each type of social media
• Learn how to build and implement a social media strategy on behalf of your business
• Apply confidence to maximise the potential of social media
0900: Delegates to arrive at TUCO HQ by this time for registration
0930: Start of course
1100: Break - Tea and Coffee
1130: Course Continues
1330: Course Continues
1500: Course Continues
1600: End of Course
About the Trainer:
This workshop will be delivered by Daniel Chee of Elite Training who has over 18 years’ experience of learning and development delivery. His unique and engaging manner allows individuals to achieve their goals.