The conference theme VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) is based on adapting quickly to changing circumstances, concentrating on disruptive innovation and optimism in an industry that has been hard hit by recent events. Managing teams and resources in a VUCA environment can take its toll on all aspects of the business, affecting the decision making processes you have and un-nerving employees but it can be used advantageously! We’ll be looking at how to inspire the TUCO membership in unlocking the power of modifying processes, people and products during rapid alterations in their external environment without losing core values.
Who is this for?
TUCO Members who would like to explore the conference topic, visit our partners in the virtual exhibition and join our interactive social event with our partners and members.
Why should I take part?
As disruption in the catering and hospitality industry continues to cause more change than ever for employers and consumers, many leaders in catering, hospitality and the supply chain are looking for innovative techniques to come up with solutions to help smooth out the impact on their teams and processes. TUCO have sourced speakers who look at managing change and supporting teams through this process.
How will it help me?
During the event through our interactive app, you will…
- Network and brainstorm with TUCO members from other institutions who are facing the same challenges as you
- Discover some interesting initiatives that can be applied to your own institution
- Visit TUCO partners to discuss your requirements
Following the event you will...
- Be able to introduce ideas and policies at your institution
- Access to speakers to ask questions prior to the conference
- Access to speakers presentations live online
- Interaction with other attendees, prior to and while attending the conference
- Partners exhibition during the conference
- An online social event including an ingredients pack and some drinks for the "Great TUCO Cook Off: Black Tie and Slippers" (The closing date to book on for this event is 23rd of October to allow for the packs being posted out in time.)