Who is this for?
Chefs, Instructors, Account Managers, Event Managers and anyone interested in talking high quality food images for their websites, menus, their own portfolio etc.
Why should I take part?
You will be able to improve the quality of food images using modern digital items such as mobile phones, iPads and Cameras, and discuss best equipment to use for different food scenarios. How best to use modern technology to get images that catch the eye of your customers.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will...
- Get hands-on demonstration/imitation, video and visual presentation, showing how best to prepare, light, present, capture and process interesting, informative and professional images of food, produce, ingredients, etc.
- Understand light, both quality and quantity. Natural light verses Artificial light.
- Develop your ability to use flash, camera formats, props, tips and tricks and the use of social media.
- Learn how to take Chef Portraits and capturing shots of people in the foodie environment.
Following the event, you will...
- Be able to take brilliant photographs of food to showcase it to your customers
- Enhance your social media posts with appealing photographs
- One full day of photography training
- Lunch and refreshments
- Use of camera equipment (However, please also bring along your own equipment that you would usually use, if you don't have your own camera equipment it is fine to use camera phones during the day)
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from the development day
Download a provisional itinerary here. Please note, this is subject to change. Final itineraries will be uploaded to your Dashboard approx. 1 week prior to Tour commencement.
36 St Ann Street,