Hosted by Phil Rees Jones; TUCO Chair & Deputy Director - Commercial at Cardiff University
- Alison Shedlock; University of Manchester
- Matt Tebbit; Reading University
- Annabel Hurst; Cardiff University
This session will be an opportunity to review how institutions have adapted and evolved to provide services over the first semester, and planning for the future.
Topics covered in this virtual session will include:
- 1st Semester (WWW & EBI, what worked well & even better if………..)
- Pre-Christmas planning
- Post-Christmas planning (semester 2 & 3)
Attendees can ask questions at registration or through the chat function on the day.