Who is this for?
TUCO members who are interested in the challenging issue of plastics in the food and beverage industry and finding out what our suppliers and members are doing to reduce their environmental impact from plastic usage.
Why should I take part?
This day intends to showcase subject matter experts from across the industry to support your knowledge in plastic reduction and recycling.
How will it help me?
During this online Plastics Forum, you will…
- Hear how some suppliers are tackling the issue of plastics
- Guidance on what members can do to reduce their use of plastic
- What waste streams are and will be available in the future
- Learn what other members are doing now or what they plan to do
- Be able to ask suppliers and subject matter experts questions prior to and on the day at the event
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. The final agenda is being confirmed but will be taking place between 11:30am and 4pm on the 21st of May. Registration is essential, you will receive calendar invites to the presentations you select nearer the date.
Don’t worry about missing anything – sessions will be recorded and you’ll be able to revisit them after they’ve finished, in the previous events section, here in the Academy Events page.
N.B. please be aware the programme is subject to change.