Have your say on TUCO courses, study tours and development daysWritten by Anjali Dattani
The TUCO Academy need you!
We'd like to invite TUCO members to an Academy Steering Group meeting on Wednesday 27 February at TUCO HQ in Manchester to feed into the future of the TUCO Academy.
This is a great opportunity to influence the strategy and direction of the Academy, and work with us to really get a handle on what learning and development courses you need.
- Are you getting the most out of your teams?
- Are you utilising the unique learning and development tools available to you as a TUCO member?
- What are your key concerns when it comes to staff learning and development?
- Did you know our courses can come to you?
- Do you have specific topics you'd like to see us offer?
All of these questions, and more, will be raised at the Steering Group meeting on 27 February.
The session will run from 11am - 3pm, however you are able to attend for part of the meeting if you wish - please specify this below. Lunch will be provided.
Please fill in the form below to register your interest, and we look forward to working with you to shape the future of the Academy.