Join TUCO on a three day, two night study tour to The Netherlands to visit the world’s leading grower in terms of horticulture and microgreens; Koppert Cress. This Study Tour will showcase healthy eating and healthy lifestyles and is suitable for any TUCO member looking to enhance their menu offerings in terms of health, quality and presentation. It also aims to provide plenty of inspiration for new innovative dishes and health and wellbeing in the working world.
The group should meet at Manchester airport at 1230 for departure at 1450.
Travel from Manchester Airport to Amsterdam Airport, then take a coach transfer to Holiday Inn Express, The Hague.
Evening activity in The Hague ‘Discovering On Trend concepts’
Breakfast at the hotel.
Meet Paul Da Costa Greaves form Koppert Cress. Travel by coach to Markthal, an On-Trend hub of local and international produce and home to a Koppert Cress stand where you will have a guided tour and be able to sample some of the products on offer. Markthal was opened in 2014 and boasts incredible architecture.
After the market, travel to Koppert Cress to start your Cressperience. This will include:
- Stop off at Natures Pride headquarters to see the ripening process of avocados and the Tommy’s Tomatoes concept of healthy snacking,
- Welcome and networking opportunity with refreshments and cress tasting,
- Presentation on Koppert Cress as a company and tour of the facilities,
- Luncheon - tasting menu selection, discussion on food pairing, combinations, and gastronomy,
- Visit to the tasting garden,
- Hands on cooking experience in the demo kitchen.
Return to the hotel by coach.
Evening activity in The Hague – ‘TUCO Challenge’.
Breakfast at hotel.
Travel to Koppert Cress to continue the Cressperience. This will include:
- Introduction to other Koppert Cress concepts,
- Lunch at Koppert Cress Rob and Bob Food Fair. This concept will show case staff dining at its best. No sugar No salt just nature,
- Tour of a growing farm,
Travel by coach to Amsterdam Airport for flight to Manchester Airport. The flight will arrive in the UK at 1815.
Flights, coach transfers around the Netherlands, 2 nights’ accommodation, all meals and all activities are included in the cost of this study tour. Any additional costs such as souvenirs, room service and additional food and drink, are not included in the package price.
More information on Koppert Cress: http://greatbritain.koppertcress.com/
Click HERE to see a provisional itinerary of the Study Tour. Please note that this is subject to change and final itineraries will be emailed to delegates approximately one week prior to the Study Tour.
Please note that this Study Tour is now SOLD OUT
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£595.00||Available|