Food purchasing can be exhausting. We can help your organisation generate extra savings and value through our Further Competition Service. Want to learn more?
Hunter Ref - 7538
TUCO Ref - CAT11028-TU
The contract for Milk, Dairy, Bread & Morning Goods framework commenced on 24th October 2016 and will ran until 23 October 2020, this was then extended an additional 12 months (due to Coronavirus pandemic).
The new framework agreement was allotted by HE/FE and Local Authority to provide more tailored pricing for these sectors as their needs in terms of delivery requirements do vary. There are 18 suppliers over 6 lots:
• Lot 1: Milk & Dairy HE/FE - 8 suppliers
• Lot 2: Milk & Dairy LA - 9 suppliers
• Lot 3: Milk & Dairy Fairly Traded HE/FE - 5 suppliers
• Lot 4: Bread & Morning Goods HE/FE - 6 suppliers
• Lot 5: Bread & Morning Goods LA - 8 suppliers
• Lot 7: Artisan Cheese HE/FE - 4 suppliers
Lot 3 is a new “fairly traded initiative”, driven by the TUCO Sustainability Group, and guarantees to pay a minimum of 30ppl to farmers throughout the lifetime of the framework.
For pricing information on this framework, please click on one of the contracted supplier links below to view their price list details, promotions and other supply information.