The company was originally started in 1947 as a butchers shop in Ryde on the Isle of Wight. In the late 1970’s the company started to supply wholesale to the catering establishments on the island.
Seeing an opportunity in the late 1980’s the product portfolio was expanded to include frozen products & has gradually grown to this day where we now offer ambient/chilled/fresh produce/non-foods whilst forgetting a full butchery range.
In 2011 the company moved the island depot & head offices to its current site on Riverway in Newport.
In 2007 the company took the leap to start delivering to the New Forest & surrounding areas which proved successful & subsequently resulted in the purchase of a second depot in Southampton to serve our customer base across the south of England.
The mainland is our biggest growth area and has shown consistent growth especially over the last couple of years once the new depot was operational.