Our not-for-profit procurement services offer a consistent and efficient buying process, with a full-time CIPS-qualified team dedicated to cutting costs. It's vital that we can help you in achieving value for money, which is why we've expanded and improved our framework agreements to maximise our members' combined spend, which is currently in excess of £146m a year. Ultimately, we want to offer market-leading value for money.
Our award-winning Procurement Team work hard to ensure we're offering the best prices to our members.
- Access to over 15 EU-compliant framework agreements.
- Member-led involvement; both pre-tender and throughout the life of the Framework.
- Annual review meetings with each supplier.
- Regular price reviews led by the Category Managers.
- Independent benchmarking.
- eProcurement system; one-stop-shop solution to manage supplier trading relationships.
- Access to over 200 quality-assured suppliers.
View the list of permissible users of TUCO frameworks.
Want additional support?
Our further competition service is free to members and offers tailored buying support to in-house caterers. The thinking behind the service is that many teams are already stretched and don’t always have the capacity or resources to constantly manage suppliers, monitor and negotiate better prices, benchmark service levels and scrutinise spend data. It’s designed to allow members to effectively use TUCO as an extension of their team using as much or as little support as they need. Find out more here.