Proudly sponsored by:
Prepare, cook and serve a three-course meal for six covers, two covers presented to the judges and four covers served to diners at a laid table. The team is to consist of one chef, one commis and one waiter.
The meal must consist of a fish starter, lamb main course and a rhubarb and apple based dessert.
Competition duration: 30-minutes for table lay-up, 135-minutes to cook and present all dishes
The competition is open to all levels and is an opportunity to demonstrate team work, skills and talent.
An audience will be able to watch as our eight kitchen stations cook the food in front of them.
Equipment provided in the kitchens include;
- electric four-ring hob and oven
- electric salamander grill
- preparation tables
Teams are to provide their own crockery, food items and all items for the guests table.
Our judges will offer written feedback to all entrants.
We are delighted to confirm this year's finalists:
- Rufaro Saunyama, Arran Muirhead & Michal Tomaszewski - Forth Valley College
- Lewis Linley, Vikram Razdan & Erick Ordonez-Ramos - King's College London
- Harry Pond, Luke Schofield & Darren Harrison - Loughborough University
- Craig Brown, Emilie Chalmers & Kirstin Breeze - University of Edinburgh
If you have any queries or questions before or after you have entered, feel free to email us on [email protected] or call the event team on 0344 571 8208.