The Photography Challenge was launched in 2019 and saw some fantastic shots captured by our competitors.
The challenge consists of:
- Shots from your university - capturing 'The Student Experience'
- An onsite still life shoot
- An onsite live shoot
The competitors receive privileged access to take photographs up-close to the live action of our theatre kitchens where the photographers need to take their moment to capture that killer shot. This is followed by a still life shoot capturing the exhibits of our Salon Culinaire. Further time is then allowed for any editing they may wish to do before submitting their shots to be judged.
As this is a live competition there will be spectators and you will be filmed with your work being shown on the main screens.
Our judges will offer written feedback to all entrants.
We are delighted to confirm this year's finalists:
- Eleanor Blackmore - King's College London
- Liam Hardingham - University of Cambridge
- Philippa Page - University of Kent
- Mike La Rosa - University of Leicester
- Gary Adams - University of Reading
- Jamie Tune - University of Sheffield
If you have any queries or questions before or after you have entered, feel free to email us on [email protected] or call the event team on 0344 571 8208.