Proudly sponsored by
"Think Quick. Think Colourful, Think Nutritional”
Brand new for 2020, the Vegan Challenge is to produce a vegan dish that will appeal to vegans, vegetarians & meat eaters alike.
Competition duration: 30-minutes
The competition is open to all levels and is an opportunity to demonstrate skills and talent for this growing market.
An audience will be able to watch as our eight kitchen stations cook the food in front of them.
Equipment provided in the kitchens include;
- electric four-ring hob and oven
- electric salamander grill
- preparation tables
You are to provide everything for your dishes from the crockery, carriers, sauce boats etc and all ingredients.
Our judges will offer written feedback to all entrants.
We are delighted to confirm this year's finalists:
- Angeline Sharp - Cardiff University
- Luisa Conti - King's College London
- Ryan Thomas - Lancaster University
- Carl Taylor - Newcastle University
- Steven Gray - Royal Holloway, University of London
- Judita Paskovaite - University of Aberdeen
- Richard Smith - University Of Brighton
- Robert Hutchings - University of Chester
- Callum Reeve - University of East Anglia
- Bethany McDermott - University of Edinburgh
- Richard Still - University of Exeter
- Asa Dodd - University of Leicester
- Leslie Ng - University of Nottingham
- Anand Dube - University of Oxford
- Justyna Szprengier - University of Reading
- Annemarie Ward - University of St Andrews
- Mark Nixon - University of St Andrews
- Stephen Doyle - University of Winchester
- David Martin - University Of York
If you have any queries or questions before or after you have entered, feel free to email us on [email protected] or call the event team on 0344 571 8208.