This conference is the French-German Colloquium on Student Services: Campus of the future: sustainable, social and digital. It's an opportunity for attendees to share the experiences of the pandemic for student life and current developments in higher education in Europe and to join the discussion on the whole range of sustainability as a challenge and an opportunity with colleagues from France, Germany and Europe.
Who is this for?
This event is for thought leaders, decision makers, and policy visionaries from food service operations in the TUCO membership, who would like to discuss sustainability ideas, network internationally, and to learn about new innovations for the management level of student services institutions and higher education institutions alike.
Why should I take part?
As well as discovering how sustainability is developed and delivered on the continent you will be able to meet peers from the TUCO membership and several European countries. There is a full programme of sessions over the four days and all lectures and discussions will be interpreted simultaneously or consecutively. Language mediation during the accompanying programme will be provided. The Conference includes a tour of the University facilities at Freiberg and networking social dinners in the evening.
The cultural programme designed by the STW Freiburg also offers a variety of impressions of the city of Freiburg; in addition to a reception at City Hall, an organ concert in Freiburg Cathedral, a tour of the vineyards on the Baden Wine Route is also planned.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will benefit from presentations and panel discussions on:
- Campus of the future: sustainability as an imperative strategy for the future of student affairs
- A sustainable campus: sustainable innovations in residence halls and dining services
- A social campus: sustainable innovations in social relations, local cooperation and transport, as well as in communication and information for students
- A digital campus: sustainability in digitalisation
- Transport to Germany and the Conference from Heathrow
- Overnight accommodation during your stay (this is student accommodation at Freiberg)
- All visits including entry to the Conference
- Food and drink each day
- Please see the initial programme of events in the attachment below
What’s not included?
Anything not listed on the itinerary including, but not limited to:
- Additional drinks, room service, etc.
A provisional itinerary will be made available shortly. Final itineraries will be uploaded to your Dashboard approx. 1 week prior to the event commencement.