Who is this for?
Any team leader with responsibility for creating a team ethos of excellence.
Why should I take part?
Our best and most costly asset is our staff. Achieving a high level of staff engagement and team motivation requires not only good leadership skills but also giving staff ownership and understanding of the need to be successful and impact on bottom line. Participants will develop relational skills, self-knowledge and self-awareness on leadership style. They will discover a new approach to leadership, which is based on the capacity to build quality and trustworthy relationships with the end aim of building a winning team.
This is a highly interactive day focussing on the refreshing or acquiring leadership techniques. Participants will be given tangible actions that can be taken back and implemented in the workplace.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will…
- Learn what makes a good leader
- Learn how to motivate individuals to willingly expend effort on a task
- Develop a toolbox of motivational skills
- Learn how to lead groups to deliver objectives and outcomes
- Problem solving in teams
Following the event, you will…
- Understand how to develop and influence others
- Understand how to build a winning team
- Recognise and understand different team roles and their importance in effective team building
- Know how to overcome problem-solving in teams
0900: Delegates to arrive by this time for registration
0930: Start of course
1100: Break - Tea and Coffee
1130: Course Continues
1330: Course Continues
1500: Course Continues
1600: End of Course
Please note, this is subject to change. Final itineraries will be uploaded to your Dashboard approx. 1 week prior to event commencement.
About the Trainer:
This workshop will be delivered by Gordon Robertson of GoDoBe Training who is passionate about leadership and people. Gordon has worked with TUCO for several years and is a specialist in Investors in People training as well as “enabling people to unleash their genius” according to his Twitter handle.