Who is this for?
The day is aimed at Front of House staff who work in a fine dining restaurant or in conferencing and events.
This development day is also a perfect training opportunity for any members who plan to take part in next year's TUCO Competitions.
Why should I take part?
This professional development session for Front of House staff is designed to enhance working skills and knowledge delivering a fine dining experience. Delegates will be given an overview of fine dining and where their role fits in to the overall culinary experience of clients. The coach will cover: service styles and etiquette, equipment overview, menu knowledge, salesmanship, social skills, leaving a lasting impression and raising the fine dining experience standards. It is an ideal preparation for the TUCO Competitions or for those wanting to revitalise their fine dining knowledge and skill.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will…
- Enhance working skills and knowledge delivering a fine dining experience
- Understand fine dining and where their role fits in to the overall culinary experience of clients
- Develop service styles and etiquette
- Understand new equipment
- Improve menu knowledge
- Work on how to leave a lasting impression
Following the event, you will…
- Be able to deliver a high quality service
- Raise the fine dining experience standards at your institution
- A full day training masterclass in fine dining services
- All refreshments and lunch
What’s not included?
Anything not listed on the itinerary including, but not limited to:
- Travel to and from the event
Download a provisional itinerary here. Please note, this is subject to change. Final itineraries will be uploaded to your Dashboard approx. 1 week prior to Tour commencement.
Summer Row Campus,
University College Birmingham,