Who is this for?
The day is aimed at Bar supervisors, team leaders and aspiring bar managers and anyone with responsibility for business development in this area.
Why should I take part?
University College Birmingham has a dedicated mixology suite and this practical training day will cover Innovations in Mixology, including an introduction in sensory knowledge a Spirit Masterclass, Cocktail Masterclass and Wine pairing for restaurant service. It is an ideal preparation for the TUCO Competitions or for those wanting to revitalise their drinks knowledge and skills.
This development day is also a perfect training opportunity for any members who plan to take part in next year's TUCO Bar Skills Competitions.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will…
- Learn about innovations in Mixology
- Take an introductory course into sensory knowledge
- Experience a spirit masterclass
- Experience a cocktail masterclass
- Learn about wine pairing for restaurant service
- Develop exceptional drink preparation skills
Following the event, you will…
• Be fully equipped to confidently take part in the TUCO bar competitions
• A full day training masterclass in mixology
• All refreshments and lunch.
What’s not included?
Anything not listed on the itinerary including, but not limited to:
• Travel to and from the tour
This course will run from 10:00h to 16:00h. Final itineraries will be uploaded to your Dashboard approx. 1 week prior to Tour commencement.
Summer Row Campus,
University College Birmingham,