Who is this for?
University catering and food teams that would like an insight into how a food-to-go product is create and manufactured. You will have access to supplier production lines, storage facilities and how suppliers pick and pack the product.
Why should I take part?
To gain knowledge of the sandwich manufacturing process, new production development and Food to Go market trends.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will...
- Learn about how a customer’s order is processed
- Learn about how ingredients are being purchased, food safety checked and stored
- Learn about the end to end process of making a sandwich
- Learn about latest food trends and developments in the food-to-go industry
- Learn about sandwiches and associated products for the retail market
Following the event, you will...
- Have a greater understanding of the food-to-go industry
- Your choice of a visit to The Soho Sandwich Company at N18 3AL (nearest station Meridian Water is a 20 minute walk away) on 12/09/22
- And/Or a visit to Simply Lunch at CR0 4ZS (nearest train station is Waddon - a 20 minute walk away) on 13/09/22
- Lunch and refreshments on the day of the supplier visit
- 1 overnight stay on either the 12th or the 13th at Croydon near Simply Lunch who will be providing the accommodation
- Option to book in to visit the Lunch Show on the 14-15/09/22 book a free ticket here
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from visit and refreshments other than lunch at the supplier visit
Download a provisional itinerary below.