Who is this for?
Retail or Catering Managers who are in the process of updating or beginning a new concept for an outlet.
Why should I take part?
To get a better understanding of how to create a retail or catering environment, in your institution, that appeals to your target consumers and that could give you a competitive advantage over high street outlets.
How will it help me?
During the event, you will…
- Understand the key areas of Visual Merchandising in the food and hospitality industry
- Learn from Brands and Competitors and attend restaurant site visits
- Study how to successfully implement Product placement and Planograms
- Analyse the impact of Food and Retail Displays
- Discuss floorplans, customer flow and the restaurant/retail atmosphere.
Following the event, you will…
- Understand ‘food seasons’ and how they impact menus and marketing.
- Develop retail and merchandising presentation essentials
- Understand how you can refurbish your own premises and look at interior decor essentials
About the Trainer:
David Anthony has been a Visual Merchandiser for 30 years. David started his career in Australia and is now based in London. With a former background in fashion and homewares, David learnt the art of visual merchandising and styling in department stores and boutiques. David now freelances in the café, food and retail lifestyle sector as well as covering fashion and homeware brands. David works with companies to identify what is working and what isn’t working and then develops spaces to capture target markets using visual merchandising.
Travel and Accommodation:
TUCO HQ is located at National House 3rd Floor, 36 St Ann Street, Manchester, M2 7LE. It is a short walk from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and Victoria Train Station.
TUCO Ltd have a corporate contract with Motel One Hotel. The cost per room (single occupancy) is from £69.00 INC VAT and has a 100% cancellation fee up to 6pm on the day of the reservation*. To benefit from this contract please quote TUCO at the time of booking.
*Please note that Motel One do operate some 'blackout dates' whereby these terms do not apply. In the case of a blackout date, nightly rates can include a supplement, and free of charge cancellations must be made at least 3 days prior to your stay.
36 St Ann Street