TUCO are delighted to be hiring for two new vacancies. Both opportunities will be based at our Manchester city centre offices, with staff benefits such as:
- Bright spacious city centre office
- Great work-life balance, as the working week is 36.25 hours per week.
- Team Building Events.
- Fully Expensed Christmas Lunch.
- Childcare Scheme.
- Flexible Working.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced annual leave for long service.
- Holiday carryover and ability to buy extra leave
- Christmas Closure – 3-4 Days.
- Paid sick and compassionate leave.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Paid volunteering leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental cover.
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car park reduction scheme
- Travel loans
- Access to training and networking events.
- Opportunities for study tours.
- Reward & Recognition Policy.
- Generous pension scheme, up to 16% contribution.
- Celebration Lunches.
- Ability to purchase redundant equipment.
- Costco Membership.
We're looking for a Business Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the contracting team in the management and promotion of TUCO’s framework agreements, and an Apprentice Business Administrator responsible for administering our learning and development events for TUCO members via bookings and e-mails. In addition this person will be expected to be working towards their Business Administration Level 2 qualification with our nominated training provider, meeting deadlines set by their assessor and keeping up to date with assignments through the 20% off the job requirement.
Apply for the Business Administrator role here.
Apply for the Apprentice Business Administrator role here.