Who are you?
- Qualified or studying towards CIPS level 4 and looking for an opportunity to further your study to MCIPS level
- A confident professional excited by interacting with members and delivering fantastic procurement for partner organisations
- Able to develop category strategies which maximise value for money
- Experienced in drafting, issuing and evaluating all tender documentation in line with EU regulations and Commodity/Category Group requirements, including OJEU Notices, PQQs, ITTs and award documentation
- Confident in on-going pro-active management of an allocated portfolio of framework agreements and their renewals.
- On-going pro-active supplier and market management, in other words a self-motivated supplier engager
- Exposed to Public Sector Procurement and what that requires
What TUCO can offer
- A starting salary of £29,836 - £36,660 per annum
- Working environment: 36.25 hour working week, Provision of mobiles, iPads, laptops where appropriate, Flexible working, Opportunity to work from home
- Pay and pension: Generous pension scheme, up to 16% employer contribution and a Reward & recognition policy
- Leave: 25 days annual leave, Enhanced annual leave for long service, Christmas closure: 3-4 days, Holiday carryover and ability to buy extra leave and as well as other options.
- Travel and childcare support, Cycle to work scheme, Travel loans, Childcare vouchers, and Car allowance, if applicable
- Health, wellness and professional development, Private medical insurance, Dental cover, Death in service and Payment of membership fees e.g., CIPS.
Would you like to hear more about this incredible opportunity? Please email [email protected] to receive further information and schedule a call to discuss the role, organisation and recruitment process in more detail.