During this full day course, you will:
- understand the difference between leading and managing
- see yourselves as true leaders
- identify what gets in the way of being an effective leader
- challenge self-limiting beliefs that prevent you taking on or being fully committed to leadership roles
- gain practical skills to handle difficult conversations
- draw out you own leadership abilities
- identify your default leadership style
- learn how to adapt leadership styles to suit particular individuals or teams
- handle leadership issues you currently face
- address specific problems or difficulties in the leadership arena.
- learn to use the concept of values identification as a powerful way of developing yourself and others.
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. Delegates will need access to a laptop or PC with a microphone and web camera to participate in this interactive course. Attendees will receive a link to the session one week before and a downloadable participant pack the day before. (Paper copies can be sent out if you notify Sarah Mcloughlin at least 1 week in advance [email protected] )