The art of managing helps to get things done. The art of leadership helps to work out where you are going and encourage your staff to follow.
During this full day course, you will:
- understand the difference between leading and managing
- see yourselves as true leaders
- identify what gets in the way of being an effective leader
- challenge self-limiting beliefs that prevent you taking on or being fully committed to leadership roles
- gain practical skills to handle difficult conversations
- draw out you own leadership abilities
- identify your default leadership style
- learn how to adapt leadership styles to suit particular individuals or teams
- handle leadership issues you currently face
- address specific problems or difficulties in the leadership arena.
- learn to use the concept of values identification as a powerful way of developing yourself and others.
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. Delegates will need access to a laptop or PC with a microphone and web camera to participate in this interactive course. Attendees will receive a link to the session one week before and a downloadable participant pack the day before. (Paper copies can be sent out if you notify Sarah Mcloughlin at least 1 week in advance [email protected] )