Who is this for?
Team Leaders and supervisors who have previously completed an accredited Level 3 or Advanced Food Safety course, who would like to have formal training in updates that have taken place in recent years.
A copy of your prior achievement in Level 3 Food Safety is a pre-requisite for this course.
Why should I take part?
This course intends to update delegates on changes to food safety management since the completion of a formal food safety qualification. This course is suitable to meet the requirement for food safety refresher training, up to intermediate level. While not an accredited course, a certificate of attendance will be issued for your employee record.
How will it help me?
During this full day online course, you will…
- Learn about HACCP based procedures: what’s new - threats and vulnerabilities including COVID 19
- Cover Food Safety Management Systems & due diligence including lessons learned from recent court cases
- Learn about managing allergen hazards – their control from supply to service
- Learn about Food Information Regulations 2014
- Understand the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and how to achieve 5 stars
- Discuss future developments – acrylamide monitoring and calorie labelling on menus
Following the course you will…
- Have a certificate of attendance for your employee record
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. Delegates will need access to a laptop or PC with a microphone and web camera to participate in this interactive course. Attendees will receive a link to the session one week before and a downloadable participant pack the day before. (Paper copies can be sent out if you notify Sarah Mcloughlin at least 1 week in advance [email protected] )