At a time where work environments are less structured and more agile, how can you maximise the effectiveness of yourself and your team? This session looks at best practice in the areas of remote working, cross-functional working, time planning, prioritisation, organisation and communication. It’s packed with practical tips to support productivity, collaboration and a positive work-life balance.
This 90-minute webinar will help delegates to:
- Understand how to work and communicate remotely but effectively
- Understand the behaviours that get the most out of working collaboratively
- Identify techniques that encourage trust, motivate and maximise the performance of remote teams
- Understand how to maximise productivity though time planning and prioritisation
- Develop a diagnostic mindset and learn how to use root cause analysis to focus on the most impactful tasks
- Learn about basic technology support tools that help productivity and remote working