93% of what you say is non-verbal; it’s what you see, not what the person says. This session looks at how to communicate effectively from the point of view of both the sender and receiver. It covers body language, building rapport, levels of listening, questioning techniques and other practical tips.
This 90-minute virtual session will help delegates to:
- Understand the different levels of listening
- Learn how to use verbal and non-verbal communication effectively
- Learn different questioning styles
- Understand transactional analysis and how to apply it
- Assess how effectively the team currently communicates and where the opportunities are