Assertiveness is often mistaken for aggression, but there is a key difference. Using assertiveness effectively means finding win-win solutions that benefit all parties. This session will look at assertiveness techniques that help individuals to become better leaders and problem solvers.
This 90-minute virtual session will help delegates to:
- Understand the value of positive conflict
- Learn different negotiation and conflict styles and tailor own style accordingly
- Use empathy to understand others’ viewpoints and achieve win-win scenarios
- Learn techniques for assertive communication • Understand how to disagree respectfully and assertively
- Learn how to say ‘no’ and give bad news
- Learn how to handle objections