This webinar is an introduction to Menu Engineering for Counter Service and Table Service Food Outlets. The session looks at how to understand how caterers can influence customer choice to the benefit of their bottom line while also bearing in mind the impact of COVID 19.
This 90-minute virtual session will include:
- How to analyse your menu and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your product range
- Observations on the psychology of people as customers and how purchasing decisions are made
- Using knowledge to build more profitable menus, considering ingredients, labour input, portion size and customer profile
- Considerations on how to use this learning to the best advantage in terms of layout of printed/digital menus and self-service counter space
- At this point as catering outlets reopen with the new term, learn how to create a more concise and profitable menu, focusing on the right dishes and options to generate the best return from a more limited service.