Who is this for?
Skill shortages and staffing levels have become more of a concern for many TUCO members over the last 6 months and this webinar has been commissioned to give members the opportunity to spend some time considering their recruitment and retention policies and processes.
Why should I take part?
This webinar is a starting point for TUCO members who are looking at increasing their staffing levels. Attendees will receive a toolkit to support planning around staffing numbers and also get access to smaller group discussions between members in the days after the webinar has been completed. These additional sessions are to facilitate ideation on how to tackle staff shortages, from other teams in a similar position and to generate plans on next steps.
How will it help me?
During this online webinar, you will look at…
- Key recruitment challenges right now?
- Watchouts – what are the dangers of rapid recruitment?
- Packaging your proposition – your why, what you stand for/values/behaviours, what’s good about you, what’s unique, what might a candidate need that you can provide
- Where do you look to recruit – where can we advertise, who can help you / collaborations
- Recruitment resources – what do you have / need? Interview techniques
- Overcoming recruitment challenges - thinking outside the box, sharing ideas
- Retention - Motivation – 4 Rs
- The human touch – inclusivity, wellbeing, flexibility – give your people what they need, and they’ll give you what you want
This is an online session with a limited number of places available. The session is free of charge for Full members but there is a nominal charge for Associate Members and Suppliers. The session will be recorded but only Full members will be able to access the session post webinar.
Please use the toolkit below in conjunction with the live session and the recording: