Food purchasing can be exhausting. We can help your organisation generate extra savings and value through our Further Competition Service. Want to learn more?
TUCO Ref: CAT11053-TU
Establishment of a new DPS agreement (to replace the current IFDC agreement)
This framework is currently out to tender and the SQ return date is 3pm on 5th May 2021.
To apply/view the tender documents, please log in to the e-tendering portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/tuco/aspx/Home
This is a DPS and the SQ will be re-opened and evaluated on a quarterly basis during the lifetime of the agreement.
It will be awarded as per the following 11 Lots:
- Lot 1 European Food
- Lot 2 Asian Food
- Lot 3 North & South American Food
- Lot 4 ROW Food
- Lot 5 Sweet treats
- Lot 6 Bakery, Bread & Coffee shop
- Lot 7 Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Lot 8 Drinks (alcoholic)
- Lot 9 Premium concepts
- Lot 10 Rented space / licenced or “master licensee” model
- Lot 11 Technology/equipment (to support/enhance the service/safety of food and drink served within the catering operation)