Food purchasing can be exhausting. We can help your organisation generate extra savings and value through our Further Competition Service. Want to learn more?
TUCO Ref: CAT11053-TU
This DPS agreement replaces the IFDC agreement. To use this agreement and to request stage 2 template documents, please contact [email protected]
It covers the supply of food & drink concepts and innovation and any equipment/technology (to support the supply of food and drink) - via the following 11 Lots:
- Lot 1 European Food
- Lot 2 Asian Food
- Lot 3 North & South American Food
- Lot 4 ROW Food
- Lot 5 Sweet treats
- Lot 6 Bakery, Bread & Coffee shop
- Lot 7 Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Lot 8 Drinks (alcoholic)
- Lot 9 Premium concepts
- Lot 10 Rented space / licenced or “master licensee” model
- Lot 11 Technology/equipment (to support/enhance the service/safety of food and drink served within the catering operation
Members must complete Stage 2 of the process to award individual contracts through the DPS. Please read the framework documents (login only) to find out more or visit our FAQ page.
Any new suppliers who are looking to apply - please log in to the e-tendering portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/tuco/aspx/Home and express interest in the CICS project. The documents will then be published to you.