Food purchasing can be exhausting. We can help your organisation generate extra savings and value through our Further Competition Service. Want to learn more?
TUCO Ref: CAT11053-TU
This new DPS agreement replaces the IFDC agreement.
It covers the supply of food & drink concepts and innovation and any equipment/technology (to support the supply of food and drink) - via the following 11 Lots:
- Lot 1 European Food (3 suppliers)
- Lot 2 Asian Food (3 suppliers)
- Lot 3 North & South American Food (4 suppliers)
- Lot 4 ROW Food (2 suppliers)
- Lot 5 Sweet treats (1 supplier)
- Lot 6 Bakery, Bread & Coffee shop (1 supplier)
- Lot 7 Drinks (non-alcoholic) (0 suppliers)
- Lot 8 Drinks (alcoholic) (0 suppliers)
- Lot 9 Premium concepts (1 supplier)
- Lot 10 Rented space / licenced or “master licensee” model (1 supplier)
- Lot 11 Technology/equipment (to support/enhance the service/safety of food and drink served within the catering operation (3 suppliers)
Members must complete Stage 2 of the process to award individual contracts through the DPS. Template documents are available. Please read the framework documents (login only) to find out more or visit our FAQ page.
The SQ is now open again. closing date will be 18th August 2021 (references accepted until the 20th) - the SQ will open again every November; February; May and August.
To apply/view the tender documents, please log in to the e-tendering portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/tuco/aspx/Home