Food purchasing can be exhausting. We can help your organisation generate extra savings and value through our Further Competition Service. Want to learn more?
Please note, this is a DPS agreement, see below for more detail regarding this DPS.
Hunter Ref - 21769
TUCO Ref - CAT11058-TU
To utilise this DPS, please contact Mandy Johnston
Food Waste Management Service Requirement and Scope
During market research TUCO verified a requirement for various food waste stream concepts to embrace innovation in food waste that works in conjunction with a general food waste collection from food waste recyclates. TUCO Member requirements vary in both resource and on-site space/sites. Some member sites are campus based others are city based, hence a need for separate Lots.
- Lot 1 - On-Site Food Waste Innovation
- Lot 2 - Waste Disposable Cups
- Lot 3 - Waste Coffee Grounds
- Lot 4 - Off Site Food Waste Collection
- Lot 5 – Food Waste Oil Collection and Disposal Service
- Lot 6 - Catering Packaging (glass, cardboard, plastic, single use plastic, tin, tetra, etc.) Collection and Recycling Service
- Lot 7 - Compostable Packaging Waste Collection Service
- Lot 8 - Food Waste Management Systems
- Lot 9 - Surplus Catering Equipment
Each collection service should be cost effective and efficient to the Universities, Colleges and the wider Public Sector in a sustainable manner and must be diverted from landfill. The DPS was advertised to provide national coverage, however, each Lot also consists of regional suppliers.